10.20.2009

i'm wearing pants today.

 to clarify ..they are not pajamas or tier two clothing as I like to refer to sweat pants. I put on jeans.
My consolation was.. there was no way I could deal with tying shoes... so as ugly as they may be, I wore my fleece crocs. sinfully ugly...yes. wonderfully comfortable..yes.
So I got dressed, went to work and held my head up for the entire day. There was a point when I when I thought I might pass out.. but I didn't. I remained up right, fully functioning, carrying on conversations and enjoying the entire day.
It's 7pm and I'm about to fall a sleep. I feel sooooo much better!

1 comments:

Kim said...

As I've learned from my London in-laws, wearing pants across the pond means wearing underwear, so I was very excited for you. Then learned you were wearing jeans and was even more excited ... Yout no-way-is-cancer-going-to-kick-my-ass spirit is so blinking inspiring. Much love.

.