12.06.2009

feeling hot hot hot

I must admit that when a woman complained of a hot flash before, I wasn't the most compassionate. It's a difficult situation to register if you've never experienced it. But I am here to tell you that the next time the lady on line at the bank, your aunt, or someone you see on the bus is wearing a tank top and sweating while it's 40 degrees out .. give that woman a knowing look of love just as if she's told you her computer crashed or she's got a horrible tooth ache.

Hot Flashes, while not the worst thing in the world ...just suck. They are uncomfortable, unbearable, confusing, distracting, consuming, intrusions.

I've been having my bouts with them throughout the past few months. What began as an irritation in my sleep, are now waves of heat coming over me a few times a day.

0 comments:

.