9.19.2009

Yesterday sucked.

I was achey, miserable, in pain, fatigued and nauseous. Couldn't sleep but couldn't get out of bed. My mom fetched me homemade chicken soup from my Aunt Marilyn. The absolute best chicken soup in the world. Alison stayed by my side all day.

Carin and Nicky made a surprise visit..with an adorable basket of goodies. I had told people not to come over, but I have to remember that it's always nice to see people. It was great to have the visitors for a few minutes.

The day was rough and miserable, the worst yet. Ali spent the night sitting next me and the toilet or with a bucket by the bed.

This morning I feel a million times better..back to feeling like a fatigued 80yr old. Aches and pains but my brain is functioning better and I'm more alert. Even got up to eat breakfast.

Sharon and Sage are on the jitney coming to visit for the day. The sun is shining and I look forward to the prednisone lull wearing off and feeling somewhat more human as the day progresses. Joel is on a flight from LA and should be here tonight. I look forward to having enough energy to go to the Maritime Festival in Greenport tomorrow.
We'll see.


1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry I'm not there to sit with you beside the toilet. Isn't life weird? When you're young and you've had too much wine and you're holding your friend's hair back, it means you had a good night out ...

.