9.10.2009

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. ~William Shakespeare

i've been obsessing over the correct way to show my gratitude for all the thoughtful gestures from everyone. I'm in the process of designing some thank you cards but of course that's taking a while...and do I send a thank you card for a card? Do I send a card to someone for stopping by to give me a hug? I want to because I appreciate the effort, so much.
I thought about posting a list of all the kindness, but that seemed weird..and long. I had the idea of sending out north fork post cards but they're ugly ...a mass email..no. So, in the meantime.

THANK YOU!
to everyone who.. thinks of me, reads my blog, comments, comes to chemo, stops by, sends me emails, letters, cards, notes, gifts, food, calls, comes over, texts..just to see how I'm doing or to ask if I want some dinner, donates to LLS, stops me in the street to hug me or just give that look of "i got your back sister". This all would suck much more if it weren't for your generosity, thoughtfulness and kindness.

I'm fine, doing fine and will be fine because of sweet people like you.
I'm a lucky girl and I feel loved,
-Jen

How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
~George Elliston



**I just have to add..that I wrote this post this morning before work ..got into the office and Angela very sweetly brought me my mail. In the bundle were; Two cards, 1 knit hat, a homemade jar of apple sauce, a box full of earings and a bill for a speeding ticket that I'll prolly get arrested for..but that's not the point. The point is.... I just can never truly express how lovely and sweet it is to know that people are rooting for me and know that this whole situation sucks. 
Thank you.. Thank you .. Thank you!!!!!!!!
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you for showing us what courage really looks like. I love you. Kim

noone said...

hey sister, am very glad to hear you are having some bowel mojo. oh, and yes: GRATITUDE is magic. I have huge amounts for your friendship. thinking of you daily. much love, Justine

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your courage and experience during this difficult time. Your gift for sharing what you are going through is amazing.
xo
ca caaw

Dana

.