8.07.2009

post chemo weirdness but I'm feeling ok...

The night was tough. I was surprised to be so nauseous in the middle of the night. Hadn't organized my pills yet so was fast a sleep when the nausea hit. Took a pill. Was scared shitless and stayed up until about 5am. Slept until 9ish and I'm a bit up.

i'm a little woozy
i'm a little nauseous
i'm a little lite on my feet

and so this is chemo brain.
what's that thing called that holds water and liquid ..oh right a glass. yeah that's it.

ok. I'll sleep now.nap. yeah.

My cousin Bill and Aunt Marilyn came over. I got up. We hung out. I need a nap.

I worked a bit, various things on the computer. Helped on the phone with an office glitch. Jackie the awesome new person in the office is a dream. Sadly her husband died this year ..just a few months a go of cancer. She's been through all this so intimately and so recently it's a blessing to have her sympathetic capabilities around.

ok. I'll sleep now.nap. yeah.
Ugh! nausea. Blech. It blows. Zofran come to mama.

Ali, mom and I went to see Julie & Julia tonight. Loved it. Could have lived without sitting in the most uncomfortable theater seats but the film was great. We all identified with the characters so differently but yet with such passion all the same. So glad I saw it with mom and Ali. Happy to see Angela in the theater too.. love seeing her. It made me happy.

The plan was to get ice cream after..but i had to go home and to bed. We knew we'd all be starving after such a foodie film. Ali got us ice cream. We ate in my room a bit and then I had to sleep. It's late 10pm. I'm exhausted.

So glad I'm writing a blog.. I love all the phone calls and emails, texts, facebookings..but i'm tired. I feel loved.

0 comments:

.