8.29.2009

day after.

i got out of bed to pee. a hundred times.. but that's all i've done.
all day
i feel like a jittery, nauseous, miserable, cranky, chemical filled, blob of ick.

i haven't slept well for days.. tonight i finally fell a sleep at 11p to wake up at ... i don't know what time..but it was a minute before the power went out on our whole block.
finally got further than the bathroom and prepared a bunch of candles.
i know .. my business comes in handy. I found 300 candles and tons of matches in about 4 seconds.

now it's 4:30a and I think I've been up at least 2 or 3 hours.
i hate being this cranky and miserable.
and i haven't even started the prednisone.
power is back on.
Saturday please come and make me feel better.

1 comments:

Kim said...

We don't need candles here. We just use the glow of the fires. Word is we might lose power soon enough, though. Love you!

.