2.12.2010

new look

Hello. It's been a few weeks since my last post...and from what I can tell, I've been missed a little bit...which is lovely. I am humbled by the curiosity and genuine concern.

There really hasn't been much to report, except that I have some hair and I feel pretty good.
So, here we are.. a month or so later with lots of good news, lots of change.. and from what I can gather of my own psyche.. a much needed respite from all things cancer.
R-CHOP Chemo is over, my scans are good. I have been given the choice to either receive Rituxin maintenance every 8 weeks for the next 2 years or try Zevelin which is a radioimmunotherapy that one can only receive once in a lifetime.
I've chosen R-maintenance and my first injection is on March 4th. They say this treatment is easy to manage and not such a great imposition on your life...and certainly every 8 weeks is manageable.

Other than processing that, I have been focused on just living my life. Having fun, pretending that things are normal and watching my hair grow.
<3




1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better ... and that your body is starting to treat you well. I love you. I've missed your blog.

.